The Brother printer device is the perfect printing device if you need a black and color printed document. This printer device is one of the best devices for printing documents at this time. You can easily set up this printer machine along with your computer system. The Brother [printer machine comes with various new features that will help you to make documents as fast as you need. It is a multi-talented printer which mainly designs for small business work and also for the students who need a printer machine to make their projects work.
Brother is one of the most popular brands among printer devices. This brand is well known for its printing quality and the benefits you get with this printer machine. You can easily connect the Brother printer to your computer device. In this blog, you will know how to reset the WiFi on my Brother printer in just a few simple steps. You just have to read the complete blog and carefully follow all the instructions and steps to reset the WiFi on my Brother printer connectivity.
In case you have trouble and need to reset the WiFi on my Brother printer device, then you initially have to know the configuration settings. In the beginning, you need to reset the Brother printer device. You just have to follow all the instructions and steps which are given below:
- In the beginning, switch on the Brother printer machine.
- And then, click the menu button which is given on the Control Panel of the device.
- After that, choose the Network connection and click on the ok.
- Now, you have to choose Network Reset and then click on the Ok.
- In the end, you have to click on the Reset and after that, choose Yes.
- In the beginning, you have to go to the Control Panel on your Brother printer device to set it up wirelessly.
- After that, attach the AC power cord to the Brother printer device, and after that, switch on the machine.
- And then, click the menu.
- After that, choose the network settings or wireless setup by clicking the up or down arrow key.
- And then, to select the network connection, you have to press the up or down arrow key and then click ok.
- After that, press the up or down arrow key to select the WLAN and then click ok.
- Now, select the setup wizard by pressing the up or down arrow key and then click ok.
- And when the LAN is enabled, then you have to activate the wireless network. This will begin the printer’s wireless setup wizard.
- After that, now your Brother printer device starts searching for the available networks and shows the list of available networks on display. Select the SSID you need and click on the Ok.
- In the end, enter the SSID key.
- First of all, you have to get the password and network title for your wireless network.
- And then, ensure that your Brother printer device and the computer system are turned on and set up on a wireless Internet connection.
- After that, choose the “Menu” button.
- Now, go down to the Network by utilizing the arrows key, and after that, click on the ok button. After that, choose the WLAN, move down and select the Setup Wizard and click ok.
- And then, choose your WiFi network connectivity, type your WiFi connectivity password, and after that, click ok. You will be asked for the ‘Apply Settings.’
- At last, choose the Yes by clicking ‘1’. If you have entered the accurate password and then a notification message will show, i.e., connected. Now your Brother printer device is ready for printing the document and provides you with amazing quality output without any hassle.
- In the beginning, you have to close the Brother printer device and the router also for at least one minute, and after that, power on it back.
- After that, you have to switch off the Wi-Fi on your Brother printer device and now again switch it on. And then, you have to start connecting your Brother printer device to the WiFi. After that, you have to check if it connects to the network or not.
- In the end, try to connect the Brother printer device to the WiFi by utilizing the WPS method.